Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 had 62% battery then suddenly died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I am heartbroken! I've had my Fitbit Versa 2 since May 2020 and it's been the best thing ever! But out of nowhere, I had 62% battery and went to check the time and my watch wouldn't turn on. I put it on the charger and it showed a battery with an exclamation point (never have I seen that before) eventually the watch turned on to my watch face and it said I had 5%. I have never had it do this. Any advice? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Admiller04, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Versa 2 since it turned off when it had 62% of battery level.

Please try the tips that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your watch. After this, monitor your watch for the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you look at the titles on this Community site, you will see that it is filled with problems with either the battery or syncing.  I would suggest finding out your store's return policy.  If you could return it do so.  Your warranty with Fitbit is only good for one year from the original purchase.  If you can return it, then it would be up to you if you want to try another brand or take a chance on another Versa.  That would mean that you would have a new warranty.

I purchased mine in May 2019 and began having trouble in March 2020.  Since then I have had two replacements, one lasting a week and one lasting ten weeks.  Fitbit would not permit a replacement even though I had problems since March.

Best Answer
0 Votes