Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 has stopped notifying me about reminders to move

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 stopped giving me move reminders and no longer lets me know when I've reached my daily step goal.  I've checked both fitbit device and phone to make sure that move reminders are on.  Do the notifications stop once I've reached my daily steps goal?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kaeh. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for making sure that your reminders to move were "ON". 

Have you checked the times that you've set up your reminder to move? If your Versa 2 is stopping to notify you about reminders to move at the exact same time, may be the hours you've set are not covering thereafter.

To change when you receive reminders to move, change the hours or days of the week that you track your hourly activity goal (for example, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays). To change your goal, see How do I track my health and fitness goals with the Fitbit app?

If your Versa 2 is still not notifying about reminder to move after checking the about, see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Kaeh. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for making sure that your reminders to move were "ON". 

Have you checked the times that you've set up your reminder to move? If your Versa 2 is stopping to notify you about reminders to move at the exact same time, may be the hours you've set are not covering thereafter.

To change when you receive reminders to move, change the hours or days of the week that you track your hourly activity goal (for example, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays). To change your goal, see How do I track my health and fitness goals with the Fitbit app?

If your Versa 2 is still not notifying about reminder to move after checking the about, see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes