Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate colors have changed after the update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my versa 2 and now all my heart rate is in blue, it used to be in yellow anything over 80, now it seems to not go yellow till I have reached 100

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Carole24, welcome to the Community Forums. 

This may be due to the implementation of Active Zone Minutes. You can now earn Active Zone Minutes and use personalized heart-rate zones when you track activity with your smartwatch. For more information, see What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? and How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Hope that answers your inquiry. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Carole24, welcome to the Community Forums. 

This may be due to the implementation of Active Zone Minutes. You can now earn Active Zone Minutes and use personalized heart-rate zones when you track activity with your smartwatch. For more information, see What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? and How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Hope that answers your inquiry. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer