Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate monitor not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got this Versa 2 two weeks ago because my charge 4 conked out and as I work out or even just breathe, the heart rate monitor stops working. Goes blank.  Since the update it’s not properly calculating steps as well. I’ve been using the products for years and am finding myself on the line with support a lot. I’ve had quite a few replaced. Sad. It was a great product in the beginning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

I've had my Versa 2 for a our around 2 years now, it's always worked fine until this week. My heart rate monitor has stopped working all of a sudden. I don't understand what happened to it, but it sounds like it wasn't just mine that was affected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has stopped as well☹️

Best Answer

Apparently the firmware update turned off the heart rate monitor. Got on chat with support and discovered that information. So check the settings on your watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When was this update? My heart monitor went last night 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took it this past week but I am sure it’s on a roll out schedule 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Were they able to correct for you? My settings say heart rate turned on.

Best Answer

Same with me. Heart rate turned on. I noticed a few weeks ago the light no longer flashes on the backside of the watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: I reached out to customer service. They acknowledged the issue and have no plans to correct it because "they don't issue updates often". What they did offer me was a coupon code for a new one. So do reach out if that appeals to you.

But I'm looking elsewhere as it feels like pretty shady business to knowingly create an issue that renders watches useless and then do nothing to correct it. It feels intentional forcing customers to buy new product. I will not recommend these again.

Best Answer

Mine is hit and miss. I’ve adjusted where I wear it but still  works intermittently! Not really helpful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Will try that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working too… 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i contacted fitbit, with proof of purchase and photos of original box and i now have a replacement on the way. like for like. happy with that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted them also, my Fitbit is out of warranty so they offered me a discounted Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes