Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate readings don't go high after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi hope this finds you all well and keeping strong through this pandemic. After being a Fitbit user for years I decided to upgrade ( as I do yearly ) and not sport the Versa 2 which I loved u til this latest update. I have been diagnosed with an illness with a very poor outcome and my only hope is for a transplant eventually. Anyway I’m trying to improve my health in preparation for when that time comes and  doing fine until this update. Having this disease makes my heart beat at very high when resting so now when I do ANY kind of exercise NOTHING IS RECORDED even if I put it in myself. No matter how I push myself MY HEART RATE CAN NOT POSSIBLY REACH THE HIGH EBD LIMIT YOU SAY IT NEEDS to be recorded as exercise. Ok I’ve tried to add custom limits too and bottom end, no joy they won’t save so now I feel so disheartened as I know I’m trying my **ahem**dest to get my body as for as I possibly can but the heart line stays green regardless of what I do. I use this watch to keep track of my heart rate, sleep and used to use it to boost my confidence seeing that I can at least exercise a little ( I used to be very fit ) I now feel I’ve wasted over £200 on something that does bugger all to help me. Thanks Fitbit for thinking of us users who perhaps don’t fit into your “normal “ ranges. Please remove this part of the update as tbh knowing how hard I’m trying and seeing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NO RESULTS has had me in tears. Again I have tried to change the custom limits so anything I do would register but nothing works. Can anyone PLEASE help ??? I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling this.

many thanks love and hugs to you all,

Dor x 🌹

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry for all the typos wrote this when a little upset after another useless session again nothing registered heart rate line completely green and forgot to put my glasses on lol hopefully you can still make sense of my garbled madness , Dor x 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the forums @Dorvita . As my friends and I say, typos are fine online and in texts, so don't worry about it. It seems you're approaching life straight on and with a good attitude, which is always the best thing to do.  I've asked one of the Fitbit Moderators to stop by as they know a lot more about the inner workings of these devices. Please don't be discouraged. I'm sure you'll get the best possible advice from them.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
Ah thank you thank you thank you and hi 🙋‍:female_sign: hope you’re doing well. Yeah nothing else for it we just gotta keep going and keep smiling 🤗 so thankful for your time and help xxx
Best Answer

Hi @Dorvita. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Odyssey13, thanks for the heads up!

@Dorvita, thanks for bringing this to our attention and for every step tried prior to posting. While the Versa 2 isn't a medical device, I understand how important it's to get accurate data to keep you motivated toward your goals and I'm sorry for the frustration that this has caused you. Our team has been informed of the heart rate inaccuracies after the update and they're working hard to identify a solution to all our affected members. I'd recommend to keep your watch and the Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

Your patience is appreciated and hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer
Thank you ty ty so much yeah I am and I’m still pushing myself to workout too.
Absolutely love Fitbit bought my son the ace at Christmas too so we can try to challenge each other and make it fun. Thanks so much for looking into it. I know it’s not a medical device but it really does help when you’re keeping a daily diary on your health in fact it’s even a godsend tbh. Just wish I could get the heart rate back 🤷‍:female_sign: Keep smiling everyone x
Best Answer

Hi @Dorvita. I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome and thanks to you for the love towards Fitbit. I'm glad that you and your son are part of our Fitbit family and be sure that our team will work on this situation so you can continue working toward your healthy goals!

Stay safe and have a good day.

Best Answer