Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate sensor stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Green light on my fitbit versa 2 is not working, it's not tracking my sleep or heart rate I have tried restarting my watch turning the heart rate on and off reconnecting, restarting my watch whilst on charge going to about in my settings and shutdown still no green light or tacking of sleep or heartrate what else can I try? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Rebeccarb. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not tracking your heart rate. I understand how annoying this can be, I will do my best to help you with this!

As our last resort, I'd suggest performing a factory reset. IMPORTANT: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

To proceed with the factory reset, please try the steps below in the order listed (please make sure that your Versa 2 is no longer paired to your phone's Bluetooth before performing this step): 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes