Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my versa 2 a year the sensor has recently stopped working it no longer records sleep or my heart rate and the sensor doesn't light up

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kellywatts464 - if the watch has a fault ( it can be hardware or software) HR may not show.

To ascertain the cause, swipe up to get to the Today app and see if HR is showing there when wearing the watch if so change clock face which possibly has a fault.

Otherwise go to watch Settings and toggle the HR off/on and then hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

If none of this helps. It is probably a watch fault.

You can always chat more via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Kellywatts464. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your Versa 2 has stopped tracking your heart rate and sleep data. I understand where your concern is coming from as your device is not that old. We'll be glad to help you!

Have you tried what @Guy_ has suggested you?

Nevertheless, I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

We look forward to getting you back on track. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is still not working I've done the full factory reset and everything the
customer support said and its still not working
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kellywatts464 Thanks for getting back and the details provided in your recent post. 

Since the issue persists, please feel free to contact our Support Team once again so they can continue assisting you. As mentioned above, since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes