Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 intermittently tracking hr and steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa2 about a month. Some days it tracks everything right on target then others it won’t record any steps or for a whole day I might have only 32. I really want to get this figured out. Too large of investment for it not to work properly 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Bsnana Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Versa 2 working sporadically. I suggest you clean the back of your device with cotton and rubbing alcohol and restart it. Turn the heart rate off, save and sync then turn it on save and sync again. Also check these tips to improve the heart rate reading on your device.  The restart should also help with the movement sensor but for added sensitivity you can try wearing your device on your dominant hand but select that hand as non dominant on the device’s settings to make it more sensitive to movement. Also make sure your hands are moving so the device can properly track your steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes