Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is approximately 2-3 minutes slower than the time on my iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The time displayed on my FitBit Versa 2 has been "running slow" for the past week or so -- before then, the time between devices always matched.  Specifically, my time on my Versa 2 is approximately 2-3 minutes slower than the time on my iPhone.  I've synced the FitBit a ton of times and the time is never adjusted to match my iPhone.

Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @davegutberlet, thanks for getting back and for the update. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @davegutberlet, thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is losing time even when it's still syncing to your iPhone, I understand where your concern is coming from. I appreciate your time and efforts in trying to solve the issue prior to posting here, I'll be glad to continue to help you.

If you haven't done so yet, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.

*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Fitbit device automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now.

Let me know if the issue persists after following the suggestions above. I'll be around, keep me posted. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit, I tried what you recommended and it didn't resolve the issue.

-Dave

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @davegutberlet, thanks for getting back and for the update. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit, Thanks!

-Dave

Best Answer

I had the same problem and tried the solution as suggested but this did not correct the problem. I ran Set Up A Deceive and this solved the problem  

Best Answer