Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is flashing the Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 has a black screen and will occasionally show the Fitbit logo. I have tried charging it in case it had simply died and I have also tried to restart it several times with no luck. Please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RainbowBright80 Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Since none of the steps you've tried have worked, please feel free to follow the advice I posted here

We look forward to getting you back on track. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

Hi there, @karmenta90. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

It seems like you have unpaired the Versa 2 from the Fitbit app, but not from the phone's Bluetooth settings, so your watch is asking you to pair it again. Note the error message you're receiving on your watch's screen usually appears when you've performed a factory reset without first unpairing the watch from the phone's Bluetooth settings. 

That being said, please try the steps below:

• Remove your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried what you recommended and it still doesn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When I try to pair to Bluetooth it was saying my Versa is not turned on or in range and now it can't even locate the device. I've had my Versa for less than 2 years and have never had a problem like this.

Best Answer

@karmenta90 Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to my Fitbit versa 2 also. I have tried all of the above and also tried pairing it to another phone. The Fitbit is just blank with the logo occasionally showing. I think it’s broken.

Best Answer

@RainbowBright80 Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Since none of the steps you've tried have worked, please feel free to follow the advice I posted here

We look forward to getting you back on track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This also happened to my Versa 2 today when I completed the update this evening. I tried all the steps you suggested to the other customer and my device is still dead. It doesn’t show up as a device to pair with on my phone and the logo just flashes on the watch. It was 65% charged before this happened, now it won’t even charge in the dock. I have owned this device for less than a year. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @kristin_queen. Welcome on board. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back so they can continue helping you. 

Have a good day. 

Best Answer

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem.

Het enige wat ik op mijn scherm zie is het fitbit logo wat continu knippert.

Alle stappen geprobeerd.

Niks hielp.

Na een week frustratie nog 1 keer geprobeerd en toen deed hij het ineens weer.

Maar helaas van korte duur.

Ca 5 dagen en nu weer hetzelfde probleem. 

Alleen het logo en verder niks meer.

I have the same problem.

The only thing i see is the fitbit logo.

Tried every step.

Nothing was helping. 

After 1 week of trying with a lot of frustration he suddenly did it again.

But unfortunately for a short period of time.

Ca 5 days en now i only see the fitbit logo again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MK1986 I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. I understand how you must be feeling. 

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hit the button multiple times until (don’t hold it) the logo stays on. It worked for me. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I will try this.

Best Answer

You’re a genius! I spent so much time trying to fix this and tried your suggestion and it worked! Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That also happened to mine but it might just be getting old because I’ve had it for 2 year now

Best Answer

I am in the exact same position.

Literally every holiday where I am going to do a lot of exercise and want to record this happens! This is the third or fourth time. We go to Scotland tomorrow. I am so fed up with this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. It worked for me! It did revert back to having the same problem. But it allowed me to access my watch functions to do the Factory Reset. So far it’s doing well so thank you for the advice. I love my watch and I use it all the time at work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow!  I really didn't think anything would work but this did it!  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

This actually worked for me when nothing else would. Thanks!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If this is the case and it has been factory reset without unpairing it, what is the fix?  My watch was fine and then it just started blinking the logo. I tired what you suggested but it didn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!! Nothing else worked for me and I was trying all morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes