Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is flashing the Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 has a black screen and will occasionally show the Fitbit logo. I have tried charging it in case it had simply died and I have also tried to restart it several times with no luck. Please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Marre: 

FYI - This worked fantastically for me. I had spent about 30 minutes in Ocean salt water at the beach and my fitbit went completely dead. As with a cell phone, I let it sit in uncooked rice for a day, but even after that only the logo would come up. I tried the restart process recommended ln this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50tv7GFZK3g ... this got me to the point where the logo was flashing, but still the clock did not come up. But your directions here got me the rest of the way.

Thanks so much for your efforts here! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did your Fitbit every get fixed, as mines doing the exact same?

Best Answer

Beth: These steps from Marre worked and my full clock came back earlier today. But I have had to reset again a couple of times today, so we will see if it lasts.

• Remove your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
Best Answer

Thanks for the advise, I will share what I did.

Keep tapping and eventually the logo stays on, then stop tapping, wait a few seconds and the clock face will come back (mine had the wrong time, probably when it first stopped communicating), then you can sync the watch with your app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 is less than 6 months old and nothing works. Just flashes the fit bit logo. Your suggestion s are useless. Total waste of time and money.

Best Answer

Doesn't work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked, thanks for the info. My sanity is now restored.

Best Answer

I had the same problem with the Fitbit icon flashing. Nothing worked to fix it. Had a live chat to troubleshoot the issue and nothing worked. Waited a day and tried to restart the watch. Suddenly I got a low battery icon. I plugged it back in let it fully charge and it started working! The battery doesn’t last very long now. I get maybe 8 hours with only light use. I think it is on its way out permanently very soon. 

Best Answer