Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is malfunctioning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit is malfunctioning. I can’t access exercise short cuts. The alarm screen has a double exposure. And the little built in notifications are just jumbled letters. The date is missing from the  home screen clock face. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ladybug7300.

I am sorry to hear your Versa 2 is malfunctioning. Thanks for the details shared, I am here to assist you. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still having trouble. I did the hard reset and my device has been scrolling through languages for over 24 hours. I
Still not working properly
Best Answer

Hi @ladybug7300, thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear you're still having trouble with your watch. I appreciate the additional details. Since you've been working with our Support team, I've sent this information to them and they will be assisting you further. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes