Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is not registering my sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my versa 2 for about a month now and it has only ever calculated my sleep score once. I can only see my sleep pattern but no breakdown of deep/rem/restoration. Does anyone know why this could be? I have “Receive sleep insights” switched on and It records the time to fall asleep/time awake/time restless. Does anyone know why this could be?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Abby1397, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your sleep score not being tracked by your Versa 2, I'll be glad to help you.

First of all, please keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see: What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

If you are not receiving sleep stages, I recommend considering the following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

In addition, please check if your Versa Lite is giving you accurate heart rate readings during the day. If you notice any inaccuracy, see: What factos can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let me know if you do receive your sleep score in the next few nights.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same problem, although it has always done so before. I’ve had the Fitbit for over a year. Last night it appeared to have worked fine until half way through the night, then went into simplified mode. I removed the Fitbit and reinstalled it to no avail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes