Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is not showing my data on the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 watch is not showing my steps, sleep etc when I swipe down.  I change the clock face and rebooted it numerous times, and still nothing.  I’ve disconnected it from the Bluetooth and reconnected it and still nothing when I swipe down.  The weather app works but I cannot see my steps or my sleep, or my heart rate any longer on the watch face.  Any ideas what is happening?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I’m having the exact same issue and have tried rebooting, etc and nothing.

Best Answer

I have fixed my issue with my versa 2.  mine was stuck on logo and couldnt do anything.  so after research I went into my settings on my phone. went to apps found Fitbit. did a force stop. then went and turned off bluetooth.  and went and disconnected  versa 2 from my fitbit account.  did a complete shut down of my phone, waited atleast 2 minutes and restarted phone, turned bluetooth on  went to the fitbit app and installed a new device (versa 2) and went thru the steps of setting it up.   now my watch is back working again.   

Hope this helps some. good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I’ve given it a try a few times and the issue is still there unfortunately. 
I also have an issue when I check for a Versa 2 update in the Fitbit app, it hangs on the logo page for ages and I have to to force a close on the app to leave that screen @FitbitSupport any advice on both of these issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes