Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is not tracking heart rate properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the latest update my versa 2 is not tracking my heart rate properly during exercise. It it's not registering when I hit my fat burn or cardio stage even though I know I am. I have checked my app settings, weight, and restarted the fitbit and it's still not registering properly. Any ideas? Thank you!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I've had the same issue since the update. Also, the last sleep history was Jan 28, then the heart rate followed. I've thoroughly cleaned the sensor with cotton and rubbing alcohol, factory reset the FitBit, turned off heart rate (through the device's settings, not the app), synced, restarted my phone and the FitBit, turned heart rate back on, re synced, and absolutely nothing, no green lights, no heart rate. I have no idea how I got it to work briefly yesterday, but I haven't been able to do so today.

This is ridiculous. The issue is all over the forums, I've tried every single solution, to no avail. This is the second time I've had a serious issue with the versa, the first of which resulted in a replacement. Twitter support's only acknowledgement of this was to share the standard FitBit heart rate how-to. The primary functions are more or less useless now. If I only wanted to count steps, I could get a pedometer and a regular watch. 

Best Answer