Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is not tracking my heart rate accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is reading my heart rate at 66 all of the time. My resting is usually in the late 50s and it usually goes past 100 during cardio but it is constantly on 66. any tips?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @LinziMoxham. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your Versa 2 is not tracking your heart rate accurately. I'll be glad to help you. 

Please try the following steps to reset your heart rate settings:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your watch, from the main screen of your watch, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Versa 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Versa 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your watch once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch once again. 
  • Next, confirm that your Versa 2 is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Additionally, please take a look at this help article What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes