Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is recording sleep and heart rate when not worn.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've had a Fitbit Versa 2 for a few months now, just to track my sleep and my heart rate at night. I don't wear it during the day; I take it off around 7am and I have it in my pocket until I can sync it to my computer, then leave it in my drawer. Yet it seems to think I'm still wearing it; today it said I slept again, from 8:36a to 10:08, although I wasn't wearing it at the time. And last night's details were simplified, but I don't know why.

Also, every day the heart rate seems to be recorded until about noon.

Am I expecting too much? Or are there settings I can change to get better records? Any advice would be appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @PBMurphy.

Thank you for the information provided.

I would recommend restarting your Fitbit Versa 2 by following these instructions.

When leaving your watch in your drawer please make sure it is placed upside down.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @PBMurphy.

Thank you for the information provided.

I would recommend restarting your Fitbit Versa 2 by following these instructions.

When leaving your watch in your drawer please make sure it is placed upside down.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Thanks! 

Those two things - restarting the Fitbit, and leaving the watch placed upside down in the drawer - seem to have done the trick. My heart rate and sleep  recordings appear to have stopped recording at an appropriate time.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @PBMurphy.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Best Answer
0 Votes