Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is showing just a green screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on my Versa 2 is just a green square with no numbers etc on it. I have tried to restart it with no success. Because I can't see the screen I can't shut it down. I have also drained the battety and charged it. The same issue remains.

This is the replacement watch for the one I was given for 2020. The first one lasted 4 months, this.one has lasted 6 months. Really not happy!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community Forums @Karenb1278

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I understand how frustrating this can be. If you haven't tried, I suggest changing the clock face on the Fitbit app. Click here to see the instructions. 

If that does not work, let's try a factory reset on your device:

1. Important: Please note that you'll need to reinstall any apps on your device after the reset, and if you couldn’t sync your device, then any data on the Fitbit device will be lost.  
  2. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  3. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
  4. Hold the button again until they feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates they initiated the factory reset. 
  5. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays fitbit.com/global/us/setup
  6. When the device successfully resets, please set up your Ionic as new device. See How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried both of these, still not working (just showing green screen)

Best Answer

@Karenb1278 Thanks for your response.

I'm sorry to hear that the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having to same problem and the suggested fix did not work for me either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same problem that I’m having. Have followed all the steps and the screen is green. So many problems with Fitbit. Will never buy one of these devices again. 

Best Answer

I also have the same problems! Please fitbit do something about this. 

Best Answer