Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time and troubleshooting steps haven't worked

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The time is wrong, not updating anymore!

My fitbit froze then restarted it and time has been wrong since then. :s

I tried the fix location, set time zone. Nothing seems to work 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mimintoronto. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. @Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If your watch has been accidentally removed from your Fitbit account, please pair it again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It could be a clock face issue, try the following.

Swipe left on the watch and select Clocks app and choose another clock.

If there isn't one, load another clock face in the Fitbit App.

If that doesn't work go to Settings on the watch, scroll to the bottom and click shutdown, wait 10 seconds and press the button or put on charge to restart it.

Should it be a watch fault probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you with a replacement under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Mimintoronto. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. @Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If your watch has been accidentally removed from your Fitbit account, please pair it again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes