Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is stuck on message "Your Versa is not paired and is unable to sync"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 was working fine until the latest update. I attempted to add my google wallet and it would add so I removed the screen lock. The lock will now randomly appear on my screen but now my tracker keeps sending a notification that my versa is not paired and is unable to sync. I have turned bluetooth on and off and removed all other paired devices. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @AngelaZierhart. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 32 before reaching out. 

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

If your phone is not on the list above and meets the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, please try the steps below:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa 2.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa 2.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @AngelaZierhart. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 32 before reaching out. 

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

If your phone is not on the list above and meets the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, please try the steps below:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa 2.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa 2.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes