Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is tracking my heart rate too high

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 has been showing very high heart rate and activity levels since sar. 24th June 2023

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Travelkay. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

In addition to the steps you've done so far, I suggest trying the following:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Versa 2, from the main screen of your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Heart Rate > tap to turn the setting OFF.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Versa 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Versa 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Versa 2 once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Versa 2.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible). We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Also, please see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Travelkay. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

In addition to the steps you've done so far, I suggest trying the following:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Versa 2, from the main screen of your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Heart Rate > tap to turn the setting OFF.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Versa 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Versa 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Versa 2 once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Versa 2.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible). We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Also, please see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Many thanks for your response
I tried this last night and thank you it seems to be working ok now
Many thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Travelkay Awesome! I'm glad to hear the issue is solved now. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
My versa2 is still over calculating Calories, today although I have been active it shows nearly 6000 calories
It also is not record any sleep details
Please advise

Kind regards
Kay

Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes