Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is tracking my time awake inaccurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.  I just got a versa two last week to upgrade from my charge three that stopped working.  

I am having a couple of issues.

One is that my sleep tracking says that I woke up way after I have already woken up.  For instance, it will say I woke at 9am and I am actually already up and have showered! 

Anyone know how to fix this?  

Today I woke at seven am an my app says I woke at 9.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @ChrJames, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2.

Are you by any chance using sleep mode feature? Sleep mode doesn't automatically turn off unless you set a sleep mode schedule. Sleep mode
automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you're awake. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

For other questions about sleep, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @ChrJames, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2.

Are you by any chance using sleep mode feature? Sleep mode doesn't automatically turn off unless you set a sleep mode schedule. Sleep mode
automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you're awake. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

For other questions about sleep, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes