Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is unreadable in the sunlight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have seen this problem posted in older forums with no resolution and lots of angry comments. Hoping it has since been resolved because right now my Fitbit Versa 2 is useless outside. For a month now, screen is so dim - almost invisible when outside. I have reset (pressed side button for 10 seconds), and have set the brightness to normal (even bright is almost invisible). On one occasion, even inside, watch black despite pressing side button and just charged battery. Please tell me how to fix this because watch now otherwise useless for any outside activity - including reading the time. Fearful my watch is dying - in which case I would probably buy an Apple Watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @LSP66. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from and how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes