Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 isn't tracking my calories burned accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is driving me nuts, need to resolve otherwise it goes back and I revert to my old faithful...calorie tracking during exercise is way off... 1hr walk does not burn nearly 600 calories, 300 cal ...hmm maybe, height and weight are recorded correctly, heart rate never exceeded 120bpm during exercise, and is set correctly for my age group, 50-59 with a max bpm auto set around 160 ish....what is wrong here, I can't do any more in entering data and checking accuracy it really is doing my head in , another one is, one day..almost sedentary, 17k steps, today I walked 4 miles, 12k steps...I mean....come on...wtf ...any suggestions before I send it back welcomes, thanks,  Deka

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Dex2403. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Versa 2.

Since all the settings are set correctly, please  note the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes