Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 keeps unpairing from my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I just received a Fitbit Versa 2 watch and am having trouble with it blue toothing to my phone.  I have a Samsung S20, along with Buds+, which I received at the same time.  They are no problem to pair.  However, I cannot keep the Versa 2 paired.  I have looked at the forum and tried a few of the suggestions.  When I go into Settings on the watch to Bluetooth, the options are add audio devise or restore music controls, which is turned on.  When I search for a device and my phone has bluetooth turned on, watch says no devices found.  When I go in Fitbit app and go to my Versa 2 it is sync but wont seem to bluetooth.  

I am finding this very challenging as I am watching lots of youtube to understand the new devices that I purchased, but just not able to fix this.

Please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JKorlaki, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the pairing issues that your Versa 2 has experienced with your phone, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

Your Fitbit watch connects with your phone through the app, not the phone itself. With this being said, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Finally, monitor your watch during the next 24 hours and see if it stays paired with your phone properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes