Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 no breathing rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there still a problem with breathing rate in health metrics on the Versa 2. Not had any reading for weeks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

yes ive got the same problem- for months now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am going to attempt to keep this thread alive (hijack) because I have the same problem.  Was or will there be a solution to the issue?  Or have you given up?

My two year old Versa 2 watch/application has had periodic issue over the summer and stopped tracking health metrics (breath, HRV, temperature) in early November.  SPO2 and HR still show up in the metrics.  I opened a support ticket and was told by representative:

"We would like to assure you that our team is working on a fix and we apologies if we can't provide a specific date yet on this. For now, we recommend to keep your Fitbit app and watch up- to-date to receive the resolution once available. We are as eager as you to keep you back on track."

A month later I emailed the technician for an update but the automate response indicated my ticket was closed because they hadn't heard from me.   I didn't have the capacity at the time to follow-up.  But now I would like to find a solution.

I have already updated my iPhone app and defaulted my watch back to factory default and updated to the latest build.  But the problem remains.

It was posted on the Sense forum that similar issues earlier this summer were resolved.  Is the Versa 2 no longer supported?  What is the status of health metrics on the Versa 2?  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's really time fitbit sorted this out. I get the odd day, where for reasons I can't work out breathing rate will show. Then days and days where it simply says no data logged last night

Best Answer
0 Votes