Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 no heartbeat

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 recently has stopped showing my heart I have restarted it multiple times and tried a few other things that have been suggested none have worked

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Some_random_guy  - Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you check your watch.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

If it is still under warranty, 1 or 2 years depending on country law, and found faulty it may be better to take it to the shop for a new replacement, rather than accepting a refurbished replacement from Fitbit and dealing with sometimes drawn out return and shipping issues that may occur

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Some_random_guy. Thank you for letting us know that you have restarted your Versa 2 multiple times in order to show your heart rate.

Heart-rate tracking is turned on automatically. If you turned heart-rate tracking off, turn it back on:

On your device, open the Settings app > Heart Rate  tap to turn the setting On.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer