Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 no longer updating!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated the Fitbit app and since then I have been having the biggest issues. For the last 3 days I have had to reset my Fitbit then I have had to download the app everyday for it to syncs and count my steps. Well today that “trick” finally stopped working and now my Fitbit is not even counting correctly. I did try using the “forget my device” to see if I could re-synce it however it will not even find my device. The odd thing is I’m still getting notifications just not syncing to the app and it shows I have no device. 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Ddomingues - try unpairing the device again and logout of the Fitbit App and login and run the setup a device in the Fitbit App and replace.

Restarting both watch and phone may help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. I’ve done everything you suggest and nothing. Turned Bluetooth on and off. Turned my phone on and off. Deleted the app and downloaded it again.  Help. No syncing now for a week. 

Best Answer

Im having issues getting mine to pair via Bluetooth to get my notifications 

Best Answer

I'm have the same issues. Very frustrating.  Any help on resolving this issue?

Best Answer

I have done this several times in the past few days,  no results 😢

Best Answer

Hello thanks for you response. I did try unpairing and am still experiencing the issue 

Best Answer

Yep all the same things and still experiencing the issue of it not pairing 

Best Answer

O one person mentioned logging off the app and then restarting. I tried this I’m still having issues with it not syncing 

Best Answer

Same. Everyday I am having to restart the Fitbit app and restart the phone to get it to start syncing 

Best Answer

I am having this exact same problem. Also… Mine has not been able to sink since December 28. I have tried deleting and restarting everything and nothing has worked. Hopefully someone will have some insight on here!

Best Answer
That’s right around the time mine stopped too. Yesterday it worked after
resetting the app and resetting the watch.. today it does not and I have
not taken the time to reset everything again. I honestly canceled my
premium plan and have been looking into other watches and just purchased a
new app to use to track my food. I do t have the time to reset it everyday
and try to play catch up for logging in.
Best Answer

So update… still not syncing however this afternoon when I opened the app and pulled it down it randomly synced. Then stopped a few hours later. I gave up restarting everything because that is not what I want to do every day. I’m now researching other watches that sound like Snapple   

Best Answer

It's a shame Google & Fitbit servers & app are clearly the issue. I'm not going to be their monkey in their circus wasting my time with this defunct situation. After my messenger contact with their support representative, gave them a big failure feedback. Enjoyed the past couple years... However definitely can live without the frustration and anxiety.  All this technology can kiss my buttocks.  

Best Answer