Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 non si accende più

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ciao,

il mio Versa 2 si è spento (carica residua 19%) ma non si accende più e non si ricarica più. È morto. Ho provato reset ma non succede nulla.

Cosa ppsso fare?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LindaS. 

I read your message. You say that you have a Versa 2 that had a 19% charge on died and won’t turn on and also won’t charge.  You have tried restarting but nothing is happening. 

I would look closely at the pins on your charger. Are they bent in any way? Does it look dirty or dusty? Debris can collect on your charger pins as well as the back connecting points on your Versa 2. If the contacts are dirty it won’t charge. Maybe a little cleaning then throw it back on the charger to see if that helps. 

Look here on how to clean your Versa 2 as well as your Fitbit charger: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2005.htm

😉 Please response in English as this forum is for the English Language. I used a translation on google.  I hope your Versa just needed a good cleaning. Let me know how it goes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

unfortunately the problem is not on charger. Also becuase my Versa had 19% charge when it died on Sunday 21 august. Anyway I tried to clean the charger and the connecting points as you said but nothing happened.

Could be a software update that caused the problem? I read about other people with the same problem. What can I do? I bought it in 2020..

Thank you for your support.

Bye

Linda

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @LindaS. 

I can’t confirm anything that may have made your Versa 2 become unresponsive with a software update. I don’t work for Fitbit so I wouldn’t have information like that available to me. If something has happened (especially in growing numbers on the community) it would certainly be addressed by the Fitbit Team. 

I pause in saying it had to be the update because I too have a Versa 2 with both a current Firmware update as well as an updated Fitbit App and I’m not experiencing any issues at all. I’m using an iOS device (you might be using an android device so that might be a difference) It’s hard to tell. 

I know from reading articles online that the average lifespan of a Versa 2 is two years but even that varies by users too. Mine will be 3 years old next month. 

It certainly wouldn’t hurt contacting Fitbit Customer Service but seeing that you’ve had your Versa 2 longer then the allowed warranty period I do know if will not be covered by warranty. 

USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)

More information can be found here: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

😕 I wish I could help more but since your Versa 2 is completely unresponsive it’s difficult if not impossible to troubleshoot beyond restarting or possible charging issues. I’m so sorry 

Best Answer
0 Votes