Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not finding home wifi network

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have found it impossible to connect my Versa 2 to my home wifi network, though my phone and computer are connected with a strong signal. I've tried manually connected it along with all the other steps listed in the help section for this particular issue (restarting both phone and fitbit, disconnecting bluetooth, etc.). Has anyone had issues with this and been successful?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jenxonet , it's essential that your Versa is in the charger and connected to your PC to make connection with your home network. Try this, of course with your Versa in the charger and connected to your PC):

1. In the Todays taskbar of the Dashboard in your Fitbit app, press on the Versa 2 icon.

2. Scroll down on the new page untill you see "WiFi settings" and press it.

3. Press "Add Network" and enter manually the name of your network and the password of it.

4. Press search and Fitbit should be starting searching for your home network.

5. Once found, you will see the name of your network and right next to it the WiFi icon in white.

6. Press this icon and Fitbit starts connecting to your network.

7. Once connected to your network, the icon turn to blue and says connected.

Hope this helps, regards kuzibri  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jenxonet , maybe a stupid question: did you have the Versa 2 during this procedure in the charger and connected to your PC? Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I didn't, but I tried that just now out of curiosity and still no
success.
Best Answer

Hi @Jenxonet , it's essential that your Versa is in the charger and connected to your PC to make connection with your home network. Try this, of course with your Versa in the charger and connected to your PC):

1. In the Todays taskbar of the Dashboard in your Fitbit app, press on the Versa 2 icon.

2. Scroll down on the new page untill you see "WiFi settings" and press it.

3. Press "Add Network" and enter manually the name of your network and the password of it.

4. Press search and Fitbit should be starting searching for your home network.

5. Once found, you will see the name of your network and right next to it the WiFi icon in white.

6. Press this icon and Fitbit starts connecting to your network.

7. Once connected to your network, the icon turn to blue and says connected.

Hope this helps, regards kuzibri  

Best Answer