Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not holding charge after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Versa 2 was working perfectly fine then updated device and ever since will not hold a charge. Doesn't even last a day. I got no where with fitbit support, but to tell me battery not working right. How can it work fine and soon as update device does not work properly. Such bs..

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Glamma13.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

I'm pretty sure that Customer Support will do their best to provide a high level of support. Please keep an eye on your inbox over the next days. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haveing exact same problem with my Versa, hasn’t had any hard life and not even 10mths old. Not real impressed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry to hear that. Your Versa should be under warranty. I have had mine for 2 years and no problems, really liked it until the update. I would think fitbit would figure out and fix problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Andifly.

For instructions on how to extend your Fitbit device's battery life please visit this article.

Whether you've followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

@Glamma13 Thanks for your comment.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes