Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not pairing to new phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just recieved my new phone Samsung S20.  I have removed my versa 2 from my old phone and unpaired it in my Bluetooth settings.  I've tried turning the watch on and off and tried uninstalling the app.  It says that it's found the watch but then fails.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lalasimmo.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2.

In this case, I would recommend following our troubleshooting steps to resolve set up issues or syncing issues.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

That step often takes me several attempts.  Make sure there are no other bluetooth devices nearby; also sometimes helps to reboot phone.  Good luck.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lalasimmo.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2.

In this case, I would recommend following our troubleshooting steps to resolve set up issues or syncing issues.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer