Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not racking sleep and heart rate - How to contact customer support these days?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The problem started 2 weeks ago, my Versa 2 stopped tracking my sleep (any number), oxygen and heart rate. I contacted customer support one week ago via chat, they couldn´t solve my problem and told me someone from customer services was going to contact me. It's been a week, no one has done it yet. I've restarted the device many times and multiple days following the instructions posted on the Fitbit webpage, no results. The red/green lights at the back of the tracker have been off since the problem started. My Versa 2 is only 7 months old and I take very good care of it. Does anyone know how I can contact customer support these days? The chat feature was not working today, nor the Twitter link. I can't find any number to call. I have a reference number based on my previous chat. I totally understand the responses are slow due to the coronavirus but I can't even try to contact someone now. One of the main reasons I am with Fitbit is the night tracker. 😢

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Here is the link for contact options  Fitbit Support  

The options only show when they are available (eg phone only shows when someone is manning the phones). Apparently the hours have changed too (due tonthe virus), though I am not sure what they are. Just keep trying.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Here is the link for contact options  Fitbit Support  

The options only show when they are available (eg phone only shows when someone is manning the phones). Apparently the hours have changed too (due tonthe virus), though I am not sure what they are. Just keep trying.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, that's were I've been trying to contact them but the links are not working. I guess it's what you say, they inactive them when anyone is working. I hope the information would be more clear in terms of the hours. They just say "limited". Very disappointed to be honest. Again, I can understand that nothing works normal these days, but it's not ok to not provide information about what's happening. 

Best Answer

My versa 2 stopped working as well. Contacted support via chat and all they could tell me to do was to factory reset it and they would send me a follow up email.  Well of course the reset didn't work and they never sent the follow up email.  This is my 5th fitbit device. I'm very disappointed in these guys.  Their devices are pretty cool,  but I'm afraid they are just throw away devices when compared to Apple devices. 

Best Answer