Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not recording sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last 2 nights my versa 2 Won't record any sleep (no simplified version, nothing). I'm wearing it as I always so and it records my steps fine. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Dj9281, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry to know that your Versa 2 is not recording sleep as it should. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to restart your device following the steps that are specified on: How do I restart my Fitbit device? and then try wearing it on your non-dominant hand when you're going to sleep.

Let me know if the issue persists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Issue is persisting 

Best Answer

I think if you were to actually read all the items you shall find that the versa2 particularly is terrible at logging sleep, well, I wouldn't say it's the watch per se, and I think that is the problem with all the moderators on here. The Fitbit device does exactly what it is supposed to, almost every morning my watch successfully syncs with the app, the app however.....

Some mornings my app comes up with something along the lines of "error, could not contact the server" now then, when the app says this I can guarantee that my full sleep data including sleep score is logged, if this warning doesn't come up then I know that it wont be logged. I tried the app on a different device and it didn't log sleep score for 29 days put it back on my s10lite and the first day it fully logged, then went a couple of days then logged again, its sporadic at best. Perhaps the app on certain devices  is what is at issue here, it just seems to be that it is worse affected when one has a versa 2.

Perhaps the tech team could look into this, I for one shall never buy a fitbit again, a friend of mine bought a cheap smart watch 70e half the price of my versa 2, his watch does all that mine does, he has this watch synched with other apps fully whereas fitbit wont share sp02, for example, and he gets a full sleep score every night.
I truly regret spending 140 euro on this device, but it's my own fault, I should have looked at these forums first....

Best Answer

Hi! I got my new versa 2 in February and the sleep has been not accurate for over a month now. I’m in the process of going back and forth with support but came here to see if anyone else had problems. I did reset it and the sleep would be accurate for a day or so but that was it.  Very upsetting because I’ve had fitbits for about 6 years and never had issues! I’m currently dealing with a flashing Fitbit logo from doing a factory reset. It’s frozen on that. I really hope this gets resolved because I’m lost without my tracker! 

Best Answer
0 Votes