Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not tracking Active Zone minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 didn't track any activity today even though I worked out with weights/HIIT for 37 minutes and cleaned for 2 hours. When I synced it, the active minutes showed on my dashboard, but not on the watch face. I tried  new face, and same results. I did a system restart and nothing changed. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@katelarocque It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for pointing this out, I know this information will be very helpful for other users who may jump into this thread. 

As the developer has mentioned, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Buffy1600, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you and further investigate, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Your Versa 2 didn't track any Active Zone Minutes or it did but inaccurately? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to learn more about this specific feature here and then please restart your device one more time. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer

I've been experiencing the same problem with my Versa 2, but only with old watch faces. I contacted one developer about why some of her watch faces show my AZMs and others report 0 AZMs, and she said that her new watch faces incorporate AZMs while the old watch faces use Active Minutes. So it appears to be, at least in part, an issue with the switch from AMs to AZMs.

Best Answer

@katelarocque It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for pointing this out, I know this information will be very helpful for other users who may jump into this thread. 

As the developer has mentioned, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes