Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not tracking mileage correctly with and without GPS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wildly frustrated that my fitness tracker isn't tracking my mileage correctly (and it's impacting my cardio fitness score too!).  I've been working very hard to get back in shape postpartum and am becoming wildly frustrated.  Until about 6 weeks ago, my fitbit was doing fine.  I noticed a drop in my cardio score (despite my heart rate monitor for orange theory indicating quite the opposite).  So i looked at some of my runs (usually taken along the river or around our neighborhood lake) and the amount of time i spend running into and across water is wild - meaning the tracking is way off.  I've also started to map my run when i get home and for a 3 mile run its anywhere from.3-.5 m off.  I went to the track and adjusted stride length (though it was pretty close to what I was).  I also tried running without my phone, because I think my gps on my phone is buggy, but the run distance without GPS was also .3-.5m off.  My watch has helped me get more active and I appreciate that, but as I get more fit, I want to see those numbers track.  I'm too hooked on numbers to ditch the watch, but I'm not getting the positive feedback of a fast time and feeling good, instead I'm getting angry and frustrated. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MegHenMac.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Support tried. Ultimately provided little beyond what I had already found and it didn’t fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @MegHenMac.

If after following the instructions provided by Customer Support you continue experiencing difficulties please let them know in order to get further assistance. They will let you know how to proceed.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes