Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - notifications don't work on Android 14 (Xiaomi Poco X6 Pro)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a problem with notifications on Versa 2 from my Xiaomi Poco X6 Pro (Android 14, security patch February 2024).
The application works, the watch synchronizes, I receive notifications about incoming phone calls, but I do not have any other notifications (SMS, gmail, Messenger, etc.).

I have this information in the Fitbit app:

fitbit.jpg

On red it says" notification service does not work. A phone restart is required to enable notifications again"

Of course restart does not help 😞

I locked the application (padlock in the system), it has unlimited battery use. Connection test is positive. 
What else can I do to make notifications work normally?

On my previous phone (Realme 10 with Android 13), everything worked normally.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rafmik. Welcome to the community forums.

Thank you for taking the time to share the details regarding this situation with notifications. Thanks for sharing the screenshots too.

I'd suggest you please, follow the steps listed below:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
  2. Restart your Versa 2.
  3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
  4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  5. Set up your Versa 2.

If you manage to sync your Versa 2, but the notifications are still not coming through, please see Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your answer.
I did everything as you suggested and unfortunately I still have the same problem 😞
Synchronization works, I can add payment cards, I get notifications about phone calls (I can answer or reject them), but there are no other notifications (even though I have them selected in the Fitbit app).

Best Answer
0 Votes