Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - on and off sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. 

My sleep score comes on and off. I know fitbit has said that it won’t record less than 3 hours, but how come the sleep score only comes sometimes and not everyday? 
And will my versa 2 know if I’m sleeping and make a sleep score if I don’t press ‘begin sleep now’? I feel like I always have to press that before going to bed. But even when it’s more than 3 hours, I only get the basic sleep stages. I’ve had my Fitbit for almost 2 months now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I've tracked my sleep on Versa 2 for a couple of months consistently now and have never pushed the button to begin sleep periods. Versa 2 recognizes when you are still and heart rate reaches resting rate or below for a period of time. If more than 3 hours you will have a graph showing the different stages of sleep and the time you were awake within your sleep time. Sleep score is calculated when "health metrics" have been calculated. Sometimes some data hasn't been recorded and interferes with calculating a sleep score. I've found the score always appears later in the morning. Just let Versa 2 determine when you're asleep. You can trick it by not moving for an hour or so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, however I feel that you didn’t quite answer my question about the sleep score. Even if I’ve had 7 hours of sleep, it will only show the basic stages and no score. I’ll try not to press ‘begin sleep now’ tonight and see if it reads that I’m sleeping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes