Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 only shows updated sleep information after a restart.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 doesn't show updated sleep information even though the app does.  I can remedy this by restarting the watch and immediately the information is updated.  I have all day sync turned on.

Is there a way to fix it so a restart isn't necessary to show latest night's sleep information on the Alta 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kavo You said Alta 2 in your post.  Do you mean Versa 2?

Is the info you're seeing in the watch wrong or just not there at all?  For example, my app says 7h 40min of sleep and so does my watch.  They should say the same thing.  Are you showing two different sleep times?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Kavo You said Alta 2 in your post.  Do you mean Versa 2?

Is the info you're seeing in the watch wrong or just not there at all?  For example, my app says 7h 40min of sleep and so does my watch.  They should say the same thing.  Are you showing two different sleep times?

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, that was a typo.  Cant see where to edit post!  It's the Versa 2 watch.

No data shows on the watch - no sleep information (despite it showing in the app) until after a restart.

I guess it's no big deal to do a restart, but just wondered if there was a fix to eliminate the need?

I've just updated to the Versa 2 from the Charge 2 and love it, but this is one of two gripes I can't find an answer to.

The other is that Spotify won't now connect regardless of syncs, phone restarts and watch restarts (though it did originally work for me!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kavo Perhaps try turning off bluetooth and unpairing the watch from your phone.  Sometimes that fixes issues related to phone/device syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well that fixed my Spotify issue, so thank you very much for taking the time to help!

I'll know in the morning if the sleep data updates by itself...

Best Answer

Sorry to necro this thread but did that fix the issue in the end, I just got my Versa 2 and have been having issues with the spotify sync and sleep sync, I think I fixed the spotify issues but disabling all battery optimisation on my phone for the fitbit app, but I haven't fixed the sleep issue yet

Best Answer
0 Votes