Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 pay not working on London transport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 mostly does not work on any rail or tube gates in London. It works fine in most shops but it seems to be a Transport for London gate issue and not at a particular station, this routine happens all zones, all stations i have used. The watch worked fine for the first 6 months i had it. Now I find it rejects it always on first attempt, and then if I can stand the tutting behind me long enough I might get lucky on 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th attempt. I usually give up after that and stand aside, take my backpack off, retrieve my purse and proceed to pay flawlessly with the very same bank card connected to my watch. 

I want to use the watch because I like to have my wallet stowed away because pick-pockets are rife in London, and as most women reading this might know all too wel, womens clothing lacks decent pockets!

I'm frustrated as this was a key choice in choosing fitbit again when I upgraded my watch. Now I might as well go back to my oyster card and fashion it into an arm band.

It's stressful enough moving around London without causing a tail-back at the gates.

Any other Londoners experiencing the same? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0