Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 "Bluetooth bug"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I'd like to report a Bluetooth "interference" bug I found using my almost new (2 weeks) Versa 2.

I've been using this device (Versa 2) for not too long and I found myself obliged to re-configure it from factory 3 times already.  The problem seems to be related to when I use my Samsung Earbuds (SMR170L) while exercising.

The watch seems to register all my moves, but when I try to sync it back, after already disconnecting and storing my earbuds on their case, the watch simply won't sync again, neither communicate with my phone (Google Pixel 3a) in any way.  This happened one time before, and two times after I upgraded to Versa 2 latest firmware.  Needless to say my Phone and earbuds have both the latest firmware and apps from respective manufacturers.

I had to remove the watch from my Fitbit account, restore it to factory default, and start the configuration process all over again.  Last time I had to chat with one of Fitbit support agents (Jen) to make it happen, since the app was not able to communicate with Fitbit.com (as other users have reported in this forum) and the configuration got stuck.

I don't want to be mean, but I would have already returned the watch and asked for a refund if I could... Right now I'm outside US and It would cost me too much to send it back.  So I would really like if Fitbit developers could find a solution, patch or upgrade to this.

To finish this, I tried to report this situation to Jen (support agent), which was very kind and helpful on my last issue occurrence, but she couldn't take note of this, so here I am... Also I was unable to write down my report number from the chat, because chat tab suddenly closed.

Please someone from Fitbit, take note of this... If I don't use my earbuds, everything seems to work fine, but as you could understand, one would like to listen to music while exercising.

I'd be willing to give Fitbit support any technical information from my devices if this helps.

My best regards,

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dora4Fit,

The best way to reach someone directly at Fitbit is to go to the Help Section as the moderators aren't always on the forums.  There's a multitude of ways to connect with someone at Fitbit using that link, including Live Chat (which you already did), email, and social media.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes