Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 recorded Elliptical instead of walk

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 recorded my walk as elliptical - is there any way to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LZeeW , Thank you for your tips on how to edit the activity.

@Ljmulv , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and infos. 

There can be various reasons why your activities were not recorded or recognized correctly.

E.g. The activity is not fully recognized by your movement pattern.

You paused for more than 30 seconds , so the tracker might "think" the exercise was over.

I recommend restarting your Versa 2 and setting the start times for the different activities.

FOR EXAMPLE. set it for walk to 10 minutes, run to 15, bike rides outdoors to 20 etc. and/or ignore the activities you don't use or need.

You can find the instructions for this here.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Ljmulv and welcome to the Community.  Yes, you can change it.  When you tap on that walk and go to its exercise details, you will see a Categorize Exercise option near the top.  Tap on that and you can change it to walk.  The accelerometer "sees what it sees" and interprets the data.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW , Thank you for your tips on how to edit the activity.

@Ljmulv , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and infos. 

There can be various reasons why your activities were not recorded or recognized correctly.

E.g. The activity is not fully recognized by your movement pattern.

You paused for more than 30 seconds , so the tracker might "think" the exercise was over.

I recommend restarting your Versa 2 and setting the start times for the different activities.

FOR EXAMPLE. set it for walk to 10 minutes, run to 15, bike rides outdoors to 20 etc. and/or ignore the activities you don't use or need.

You can find the instructions for this here.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
Thank you! It worked!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Ljmulv , Nice to read that everything worked out. 

Please mark the best answer with the info that helped you so others can find it easier. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, or better sleep and share lots of tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

Best Answer
0 Votes