Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 reset all my data at 4 pm

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My data just randomly reset, so steps and data for my run this morning have disappeared, and now I only have the evening / afternoon data. Checked my dashboard and it’s the same as my watch. Reset my watch twice and issue persists. Any advice? Thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ammenamkrow - on the Fitbit App Device page check you don't also have the phone as a connected device, if so remove it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @ammenamkrow. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, It's very odd what happened. I appreciate you taking the time to restart your Versa 2 before posting here. We're here to help! 

In addition to what @Guy_ has suggested, would you mind letting me know if this is the first time you experience something like this? If so, we are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be one glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Versa 2. In case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate.

Nevertheless, if you remember the exact amount of steps or the name of the activity you performed, you can try manually logging the activity. For more information, see How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes