Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen has developed a green line on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

I am new to Versa as I recently bought a Versa 2 for my daughter. I would like some help please.

First, could someone tell me why Versa 2 is not listed on the front page of the community form? 

Second, after a week of use, a green light has appeared vertically on the screen. I did a search here and the guidance is to reset the watch by holding the 3 buttons. But my Versa 2 only has one button and holding it down for any length of time does not reset it.

I am happy to contact CS and get a replacement but wanted to know first if there is a quicker fix. 

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @PA71  not sure why the Versa 2 isn't on the front, but it is listed with the other Versa products, so you found the correct forum area. Here is a link to the area with the user manual and related articles. click.

Where did you purchase the Versa 2? Sometimes when there is a problem, it's easier to exchange it at the retailer than to get a replacement with Fitbit. This time of year, the shipping and return time seems to be longer than usual, if you should need to get a replacement.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Restarting your Versa 2 is done with one button. See Page 59 of the Versa 2 user manual - click to see

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @PA71 and thank you for your assistance @Odyssey13. Thank you for sharing your Versa 2 screen inquiry.

Versa 2 is not listed because there is Versa 3 and there are the devices with most recent release. Versa 2 has only one button. You can check the User's Manual on the  link that @Odyssey13 shared with us.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer

Hi.

I have followed the instructions on the page and restarted the device but the line still appears. 

What should I do next?

To be perfectly honest, having done more research on these devices, there appear to be many problems. I guess I should have done more extensive research before buying these. But now that I have them, can I get a replacement that works for a few months at least?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comments @PA71

I understand how frustrating this could be and noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team and got assistance. 

Best Answer

I managed to get a replacement sent to me. But now there are other problems with the new one. 

After setting it up, the screen goes off and it takes a lot of effort for the screen to light up and when it does it's the green fitbit logo rather than the watch face.

It's so frustrating. I wish there was a way I could get my money back.

Oh, and the battery drains within hours. I charged it to the full, a few hours later it was showing red. 

Moderator edit: merged posts and word choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear what's happening to your Versa 2 replacement @PA71

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. You can check the Return Policy.

Best Answer