Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen is black and won't syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before I start...I have checked the forums for answers. I have completed the suggestions except changing the clock face because I cannot do that. The screen is completely black except for every now and then the fitbit logo will appear followed by a big red X and 'data not cleared sync and try again'. 

I cannot see anything, swipe or do anything. It is no longer logging steps, my sleep or anything since 8:30 last night. Yes, it is charged. It had 89% last night before it stopped syncing. When I check the app on my phone everything shows zero. When I sync it says it has synced but nothing shows up on the screen or changes on my phone. No lights are flashing on the back anymore either. Nothing happened to the watch. It has not been dropped, wet or anything out of the ordinary. 

Please help. Thanks!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @CaraLeeM70, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums.

Regarding the screen and syncing issues that your Versa 2 is experiencing, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via email. I'm so glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes