Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen is frozen and it won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This model I bought as had 3 replacements for my Charge 3 issues now my Versa 2 is frozen on msg screen  and it has a red line when trying to sync I don’t seem to have much luck and I have no idea how to try to fix this

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Topcat31, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2's screen is frozen and it's not syncing to your Fitbit app. I'll be glad to help you. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend to restart your watch as follows: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

About the synchronization, I wondered if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 and higher, Android OS 7.0 and higher.

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

I suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Topcat31, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2's screen is frozen and it's not syncing to your Fitbit app. I'll be glad to help you. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend to restart your watch as follows: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

About the synchronization, I wondered if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 and higher, Android OS 7.0 and higher.

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

I suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes