Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen is locked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I set the Fitbit up on December 27, 2021 and 2 days ago the screen locked.  The button no longer works either (there used to be a slight click when you pressed it).  It’s still registering steps etc (can see this on the app) and telling me when to walk etc but can’t add any workouts via the face.  Have changed to clock face too

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @PaddysMum. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

While reading your post, I was wondering if your Versa 2 is asking you to enter any PIN code in order to be unlocked? If so, please see How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, no pin code has been asked for.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@PaddysMum Thanks for those details. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Hi I’ve tried that previously and also just tried again. Still nothing happens

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes