Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen is turning on whenever the screen is being touched

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I had, always have had, and still have my versa 2 set to wake up only when I press the side button...

Recently the watch has started waking up when anything touches the screen, it's not set for this and it's driving me absolutely up the wall...

Any answers or ideas would be gratefully accepted. At this point I have let the battery drain then recharge,  no difference, restarts, no difference.  Ideally, I don't want to try a factory reset, but I will do as a last option. 

Also, it's draining battery fast, in the last 10 mins it's lost 4% already, the only thing I have it set to is messages, nowt much else.

Tia.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @dieterv - with a battery degradation that high it may be getting hot, there is a possible risk of burns if you wear it.

It definitely seems to have a fault but try restarting it, also try charging it, if it gets hot stop immediately.

You can try syncing and changing clock face in the app, Gallery tile, or via the watch Clocks app.

To check your setting is working, Long press the button to get to Quick Settings and try switching the wake setting off/on and sync each time with the app, the Quick view setting in the app should mirror the state you set on the watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer