Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen stuck on "Off-Hours"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen says OFF HOURS and won"t do anything else. 😞 How do I fix this ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @edigio, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how you can be feeling about this. 

Could it be that you have scheduled 'Sleep Mode' hours and you are within those? To schedule sleep mode to automatically turn on during certain hours, open the Settings app and tap Sleep Mode > Schedule. Sleep Mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on.

You can't turn on do not disturb and sleep mode at the same time.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @edigio, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how you can be feeling about this. 

Could it be that you have scheduled 'Sleep Mode' hours and you are within those? To schedule sleep mode to automatically turn on during certain hours, open the Settings app and tap Sleep Mode > Schedule. Sleep Mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on.

You can't turn on do not disturb and sleep mode at the same time.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can not get into anything on the watch itself, is there a setting in the app for the phone to disable this off hours thing. Since I updated the firmware it has not worked. 

Best Answer

Hi did they solve your problems for you? I have three same issues. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue!! Any fix yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes