Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen went blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit versa 2 won't turn on. This morning it was working perfectly and tonight it's broken. It's fully charged and I've even tried restarting it by holding the buttons down for 15 seconds and still nothing. Everything else seems to be working, my alarm the vibrations and that little green light at the back is still flashing but my screen is still black. Can anyone help please? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I am having the exact same issue! Was fine this morning now my screen will show for a split second then it’s gone. Everything else on it seems fine 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Aimee-y-c @Chanicealicia. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Please confirm that you both have restarted your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try turning the Quick view (motion) setting off via the APP then reset your Versa to see if manual mode works.
If you have an iPhone & recently installed ios 15.4 (just released) it’s possible there’s a glitch causing prob w/your Versa. Mine wouldn’t sync after 15.4 install even though phone showed connected. Did forget device but then couldn’t re-pair. Signed in to Fitbit acct via browser, put Versa on charging cable & was then able to pair them. No probs since🤞

Best Answer